Latest things we put in the game:
- when Ukuman takes a hit, he will blink and be invincible for a moment, instead of bouncing away from the enemie
- every peace of music is now a midi file; saves about 30 megabytes (sound effects are still wave files)
- speaking of music, you can choose between two different songs before starting a stage now
- improved running, jumping and falling. Gravity is a little higher, and Ukuman won´t get stuck in the ground any more
- many new enemies, as well as new sprites / abilities for the old ones
- example: the little walking snow balls from UKUMAN - the Game can freeze Ukuman with their cold breath.
- moving and disappearing platforms
- rush gets an appearence in a new form: the rushbike. It´s a supercool motorbike, which Ukuman uses to drive to UDIMA City. It can do a wheelie wich will result in a speed boost. There are ramps to jump over holes and tanks who try to blow you up!
- new sprites for King Devastator and two new forms: the Devamech (shoots bullets, has a laser cannon and jumps high in the air) and Devazilla (King Devastator eats a mushroom and grows to a giant Godzilla-like monster)
- new intro
- when the game starts, there´s a little animation with a scrolling building like Megaman 2, witch Ukuman on the roof (without helmet!)